Friday, April 27, 2012

It is like we have a cat.

At work today a rabbit died right at the front gate. Others arriving before me noticed it was still moving. So it is up to me to dispose of it. Think I will make sure it is dead before I bin it, just in case it's rabid or worse. Don't want any dumpster divers getting bitten by a zombie rabbit.
O/T I don't know if it is my phone or browser, but I get double taps when commenting. At least WV catches them so I don't look like complete moron on some blogs.
Added:
This little bugger just ain't right. It weighed less than nothing, and had nasty looking parasites/growths on its ears. The other side was worse. The guys that left at midnight said it just sat by their cars twitching, so it made it about 15 feet in 7 hours. I'm not nasty enough to take an after picture.

No comments: