Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Now with less JD to go around!

I thought my pants were fitting loosely! From 252 ish to 241 over the past month. Cutting all forms of pop/soda out have helped. (1 diet Dew last week. Bleg)  Plain iced tea (w/o Skittles) and black coffee- no sugar or cream- help. No junk food other than nuts or trail mix that may contain M&Ms (200 cal per packet). Or pork rinds. If I don't snack at work I tend to be hungry and order something a little larger than my normal 200- 300 cal "meal" of Hormel Salt and Alleged Food.
 Two eggs (farm fresh, coyotes allowing- I would work for eggs, people ;)) in an omelet w/ cheese, jalapenos, and tomatoes for breakfast w/ 2 strips of bacon plus whatever seasoning I randomly throw at it.
 Random taco salad-y dinner or if forced into fast food, no fries. Add veggies to taste.


I don't have a goal weight. Last time I did that, I slacked off at 215 or so and gained it all back plus interest and penalties.

1 comment:

Matt said...

yeah, my skittles are strictly for self defense purposes or in rare instances, assaults purposes...