Monday, October 1, 2012

Well, that is some gross insensitivity

I'm not sure if this is a joke or the real thing.
It reads like a parody. Self defense will only cause MORE death? This person places no value on anyone but  thieves, rapists, and murders. I don't care for one second what made them "that way" if they are attempting to assault me- they are only a problem to be solved. As to the door lock screed- so, you also blame women for "dressing that way" and murder victims for "not submitting properly."  Why defend criminal behavior at all? Like I said, I think I am railing against someone putting all the fake gun control arguments into one set of posts.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

It has to be a joke. There is one question the writer doesn't address. What if what they want is your life?

Better a thousand dead criminals than one dead innocent.