Wednesday, March 12, 2014

M4gery

There are many like it. This one is mine. CMMG complete upper on clearance from Midway. 14.5 pinned/welded. Auto BCG without any hpt/mp marks, and one piece gas ring. (I forget the name, I've used them before)

420 rounds* in less than an hour. No trouble with steel tula- a first for me. The only problem I had was my replacement brasscatcher is a steaming pos and jammed it three times. Once I bent it to match the upper, it worked great. Reloads worked fine, as did .223 and 5.56.

Not too bad at the target end. I did not mess with the sights at all. Just slapped the new TRS 25 on and started banging away.

*Not a weed ref. 2X standard loadout reference. Okay, it was what I had laying around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

420 rounds* in less than an hour.

*Not a weed ref. 2X standard loadout reference.

Before I read your explanation, I took it as a Federal ammo can reference....