Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dr Phil, really?

I have nothing against the girl in Oklahoma- from the facts as presented, that was a perfect DGU, and a brilliant demonstration of the need to take responsibility for your own safety. That said, I would not appear on Dr Phil less than 1 month later to talk about it. Not without my lawyer, anyway. Of course, she's not from East Stickinthebutt, MA, either- with some Martha Coakley wannabe lording over the subjects.
Aw, hell, I don't watch Captain Obvious Dr Phil unless he's on in a doctors office or break at work runs a little late. I'll be the first to admit I only saw the first 5 minutes, maybe my qualms were addressed. Admittedly, stuff like this needs to be aired often and drilled into peoples heads as a proper response to violence. (see what I did there- "a" vs "THE". I'm open minded) And as a resident of a Duty to Retreat State, (hawkkkkk spit) I'm jealous of the Castle Doctrine protections offered in real states.

No comments: