Thursday, June 27, 2013

Funshop time

Bought most of the 300 AAC Blackout from the local gun shop. He has lowers in stock at almost pre-Newtown prices. Still very little .223 ammo.

I've got to stop looking at Ruger SR1911s. I need another 1911 like I need a hole in the head, but I still want one. 45ACP (social) is as hard to get as 22lr. It would piss me off to have one and not be able to shoot it enough to trust it. Yes, that is one caliber I didn't stock up on. The SR1911 has been perpetually on my #5 to buy spot due to availability and/or pricing. Maybe I can sneak off to the funshow this weekend and trade a G22 for one.

Can you believe that an actual sporting goods store has a crap selection of tennis racquet bags? Tennis really has fallen off in popularity. Of course, I was looking because they happen to be the right shape to fit an AR pistol. The MMA branded section was larger than the tennis section.

No comments: