Friday, April 27, 2012

First Blogoversary

Okay, so it was April 7th. I know I blog in spurts, and for awhile there it was once a month. That was for a reason. I was undergoing some kind of federal background check at work (Nothing glamorous, but I am cleared to walk railroad tracks) and my wife outed me on Facebook within 25 seconds of me starting the blog. And it wasn't going well, so I decided to STFU. It turned out my denials were based on my holiday birthday, and that I had the same last name as another guy. Talk about stupid ass reasons to be denied. Here I was thinking it was all the NICS hits within a one month period last year combined with a couple of f^cktarded jabs at the 'Bamster. Silly rabbit, bureaucracy is far more petty than that.....


I have a "why I blog"/"why I carry" post brewing somewhere, but I need to generalize a lot to avoid too much attention from the parties involved. As it is, two minutes (or less) of goog-fu would get you their names. One of those, 'don't want the eye of Mordor focused on you' things. This was nothing these people did to me, nor I to them.

No comments: