Monday, April 16, 2012

New Zombie shooting fad. Um, okay.

Where the hell have they been? Under a rock the past decade? Zombie shooting has been getting to be a cliche for the past two years. (or more) I'm not saying I don't do it. Of course, cool people don't like to do whatever everyone else is doing. If it gets more people the range, go for it.

Is it bad that I was walking through the Easter leftover aisle the other day thinking cheap stuffed bunnies would be fun to plink? Pull the stuffing out, red dye filled packs of some sort inserted.....yep, I'm a little off sometimes.....

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Sounds like fun to me. Looks like I need to go shopping.

Nice to see you at the gunshow.

JD Rush said...

Was it busy Saturday? Sunday seemed dead compared to the last few shows I've been to. Good to put a face to a name.