Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fun show!

Last local fun show until September. (that I know of) Didn't exactly buy all the 6.8 spc ammo. Sure bought the last of the new brass, though. Saved a haz-mat shipping fee- found some CCI 41 primers at the show (Across from Robert, no less). Had to pass up on a decent Mosin Nagant 91/30 from 1939 that I really liked- I'd blown my cash on the brass and primers, and that dealer was a cash/check only dealer. He also had a Chinese M44.

A lot of AK's for some reason, or I just noticed more.

The guy at SOTA seemed surprised at the groups I've been getting from his upper. He confirmed that it was a Midway barrel he used on that run. Don't know if I'd buy one at Midway's price, though. For that price I can buy one from H at AR15performance.com and be on the bleeding edge of the 6.8x43. When he gets done shipping his shop, anyway. (I think I just gave something away there.....)

No comments: