Friday, June 15, 2012

Throw away movie lines

Now that I've seen The Avengers twice, one line stood out to me. Captain America says something to the effect of 'is it worth fighting for and all the things we've lost along the away.' Now I know they cut 45 minutes out of the movie, and a large portion of that supposedly dealt with Rogers dealing with waking up in modern society. I haven't looked for the script online or anything(I'll wait for the BRD Steelbook supercombo set) but I wonder if stuff like this is what he is talking about.

It might be a stretch, but considering the EPA goes cruising in planes and drones looking for trouble helping to enforce the Clean Water Act, what would stop a civic minded local goverment from raising taxes, um fines with drones.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

The FAA is approving more and more drones. It won't be long before they will be enforcing traffic laws because we all know it's "for safety". The first person to shoot one of these down will be a folk hero.