Monday, June 25, 2012

Range time part whatever

Yeah, I kinda treat this as a reloading log, too.
Very nice out tonight, a breeze but not a swirling maelstrom at the range. All targets at 100 yards.

Barrett and SSA 115 grain. AFAIK it is the same stuff with a different headstamp.
Hey, a guy has to make more brass somehow!
A repeat load- 90 grain Speer TNT over 30.7 grains of Re10x.
The Nosler 110 seemed to improve at 27 grains




















Picked up some Tula 148 grain ammo- I'm tried of cleaning every time I go
to the range. 9of 10 hit the target. The last five were fired quickly- one of them
was a miss.



















One more Nosler 110 grain group, 26.7 grains of Re10x


















My goofy 6.8x43 Frankengun. The  2 stage Armalite tactical trigger is set at the
lowest setting.


















And a non-action shot of the borrowed M44, bayonet properly extended.
 Like the high tech rest? Nothing but the best!
Yes, I went to the range and only expended 40 rounds. And I'll do it again later this week.

No comments: