Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Quick range test update

I fired my customary 10 rounds through the Palmetto State Armory 6.8 SPCII upper. It is now good to go against any zombies I might see.........






Yeah, I didn't buy that either. I shot around 150-160 rounds through it over the course of 2 hours.
This target is at 50 yards. All shots from a rest. With a red-dot. (More on that later) The center was 15 rounds fired rapidly (have video!) of 100 grain Speer hollow point reloads.  Bottom right and top right are 4 shot groups of Hornaday 120 grain SST factory loads. Top left is Silver State Armory 115 grain OTM. Bottom left is some .223 reloads used to sight in the other red dot (even more on that later)

The PSA was that accurate with the Magpul buis and front post too.......

More of the Speer 100 grain reloads.

No comments: