Friday, August 10, 2012

And that is un-news: updated

Former head of the Iowa Democrat Party arrested for pulling a Randy Travis, albeit without the stupid remarks to police*. And it is nowhere to be found on the local rag's website. At this time. I know he resigned from the Democrat job over health issues. Were he a Republican, he would be on the top of the front page for 2 weeks.

*Update. His remarks WERE stupid, just not violent.
Quote:
Officer: Where are your pants?

MK: I'm just going to get tacos.

Gawd I wish I had a story to link to. The radio updates get better and better.......

Feel sorry for his wife, she seemed like good people when I met her over a decade ago. (My wife interned at the TV station she worked for at the time)

Update: link here. Guess when you have a D next to your name, your story gets held until you can come up with a statement.

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Did you expect any less from the Ragister?

JD Rush said...

Of course not. Pulling a .126 and admitting to hydrocodone use is not news that is fit to print.