Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I've noticed a new (old) anti theme

In all the copypasta that is regurgitated by the anti self defense crowd, the theory that armed gangs and/or criminals are somehow a wing of the NRA, doing it's bidding has been on the uptick. I know it floats around from time to time, but I feel like it has been making the rounds again. No specifics, just seems to be back on my radar. I don't really remember horsecrap like that from the late 80's/ early 90' when I was pissing off teachers writing pro-gun homework assignments.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

The ones that amuse me are the ones that say the NRA is the criminals best friend. Sometimes I laugh so hard I nearly piss myself.

Every time there is a gun related article/letter in the register the anti NRA nuts come out. Last week one called the NRA and all of their members terrorists. What a bunch of PSH.