Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Man arrested for carrying in a theater

Lol wut? Other than 4 knives, and carrying a man purse satchel, sounds like a day ending in 'y' for me. I can barely read through the breathless blather to find out if he had a carry permit- he did not, found here. The article goes on to state that he was sitting in the back row, a tactical advantage!!!!11!!eleven. Hell, when I saw TDKR, I had Ace next to me. I was going to use him as cover if anything happened at our screening.;) Now that is tactical thinking. (Sorry, Ace) And we sat in the back row. The next fun fact was OMG, he had a reload or two. Also, apparently now Glock mags can be reloaded with stripper clips. Funny, if I don't have a spare mag or two, I've got a New York reload in a pocket holster.

I realize asking the progressive press to not sound like brainless twits (repeating myself) while pushing their agendas is not going to happen anytime soon.

Can't honestly say exactly what his plan was. Sounds like he wasn't bright enough to know his states laws, for starters. The fact that he didn't decide to go out in a blaze of glory when confronted seems to indicate he either wasn't planning anything, or was easily dissuaded by the mere presence of someone in authority. Most of the commenters on the site whine about 'who would bring a gun to a theater after what happened?' Easy, someone who doesn't want to get shot. And someone who understands that a gun free zone only disarms the law abiding.

No comments: