Friday, August 17, 2012

Canada is very low key

Apparently they are having a severed body part problem, but the kicker is at the end:


Since 2007 on the western coast of Canada, about a dozen severed feet encased in shoes have washed up on beaches near Vancouver, along the southern Georgia Strait and off Washington state in separate incidents. Most of the remains are unidentified, although investigators said at least two of the feet belong to men who were reported missing.
In previous cases, police said it appeared the feet separated from bodies naturally in the water and foul play wasn't suspected.


Wait, what? So how did they get there? No foul play suspected. Do people just cut off their feet and throw them in the water in Vancouver?

1 comment:

JD said...

"I've been working so hard
I'm punching my card
Eight hours for what?
Oh, tell me what I got

I've got this feeling
That time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town
Tonight I gotta cut

Loose, footloose kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise pull me off a my knees
Jack, get back c'mon before we crack
Lose your blues everybody cut footloose"


Sorry, was the first thing that came to mind. Second was "Aha! The game's afoot!