Saturday, April 9, 2011

Failure of a second post

I was all set to post about my awesome zombie not killing skilz in DR2 when I found out my SO deleted the pic of the proof. Ending S, 0 zombies killed. 65 survivors, if you believe it. That should be an achievement. Bloop, You played the game for 8 hours straight and didn't kill one zombie. Candy ass CURE member.

The second hardest part was the ass on the bike that had the crush on you. Took some hits until the tool thinned out the herd. After that, I could open up on him with a decent weapon. Hardest of all was just not going, oh, look, a zombie, face smash. Damn, now I have to reload. It was like breaking conditioning. Honestly, were they not needed to kill the survivors psychos, I would love to do a full run with no weapons once.

My survivor crew was awesome, they looked like the poster for Sucker Punch w/o the mecha bunny.

No comments: