Saturday, April 16, 2011

When you've lost Karl Rove......

Hell, if Karl Rove doesn't like The Donald, that makes Trump THE MAN in my book. Getting marked by 0's staff on Sunday and Bush II's hatchet man on Friday. Do they think he is Sara Palin or something?

Not Romney(D) is a good start. I may switch from no pref to R this time just to hang at a caucus site and see what kind of D crossover stuff happens. Not that Romney (D) is dumb enough to waste 5 seconds in Iowa after McCain (D) used that tactic in '08. Hey, New Hampster, focusing on losers who ignore Iowa gives you a sucky candidate. Buy some bandwidth and read other states birdcage liners once in a while.

Not that I don't have my doubts about Trump, but they are in areas
A: I don't frigging care about
B: That's what the Iowa circus caucus is all about
Get these ladies 'n gents out with the people to see if their stories stay the same. At least he didn't let Willie Horton pardon a serial executioner because he bought some BS reform story. Huck will have fun with that one at some point. I know that any mention of his name on a cop blog invites quite a few comments.

No comments: