Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For shame......

First rule of going to the gun range- bring enough ammo to fill 1 hour of time. This is about the first time I walked out with 'zero' rounds for what I wanted to shoot. I was even sitting there going- dumbass, WTF are you going to put in your carry piece. I wasn't totally out- the Anaconda was biting as hard as usual with the Hogue grip and the right hand shooting glove was missing from my range kit. I laid off after 10 rounds of 300 grain to avoid the backstrap grooves in my palm. I must say the LCP was a hoot. Wish it locked back after the final shot, but at least I don't flinch with it.
 Even the AR ran like a top. The suspect pmag worked great, not one FTF thru 2 full mags. Ran it wet. And my  groups were about were they should be, even though the 25 yard target holders were broken. My pet peeve- no holders at 5 or 7 yards for the pistols, broken holders at 25 to zero the AR. Time to join Ikes, I guess.

No comments: