Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Interesting

I've been cross shopping upper assemblies for a while. Trying to decide between drinking the kool aid and buying something like a Bravo Company upper or getting the cheapest turd I can just to see how bad it can be. I noticed on Midway's site that the Bushmaster uppers in 6.8 SPC II went from "no back order" to "discontinued", and now are flat gone. Looks like several other Bushmaster uppers are flat gone too. Freedom group discontinuing Bushy uppers, or just selling too many rebranded DPMS rifles to sell the uppers separate? Not that I was wanting a Bushy upper, other than the last price on the 6.8 ($505) was cheap enough for me to risk it. Really should just buy a 2nd 5.56 upper, just for the two is one aspect, before branching out into strange calibers.

No comments: