Friday, February 10, 2012

They carried how much?

Damn, that was stupid. Carrying $100 to deliver food? And the Register piles on the fail by reporting the amount.  Just like posting the addresses and photos of people who have just been robbed. "Oh, look at all this missing stuff!" is the usual caption. Hey, dumbass, look at all the stuff that hasn't been stolen. And now all the professional thieves know where you live and that your security sucks. Back to the Jimmy Johns story. Assuming this isn't some inside job- like thieves are going to police their butts- JJ may need to look into their deliver policies. Maybe a quick google search to see if an address exists.

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

I deliver for a local pizza company and it's not that uncommon to have a couple hundred dollars by shifts end. Of course I have a cool boss that lets me carry my 45.

There is something about this that sounds fishy.

JD Rush said...

WHO Radio noted he was robbed by a multiracial crew. I guess that is not unheard of, but sounds like a guy not trying to sound racist. I might be wrong, just sounds funny to my ear.

I assumed some cash transfer when returning to base, what with the "driver carries $20" signs. Guess those are like the signs on Dahls doors. I checked, I don't carry that model of gun, so I'm GTG. ;)