Tuesday, July 10, 2012

That was wierd

Sitemeter ate my account. No clue why. Sent an email to them, they don't even acknowledge the address I signed up with- even by sending a copy of the sign up e-mail. Guess I'll try again later. Only reason I noticed was the counter stopped moving and the internal Google counter still did. It's just that the internal google counters are defective, as they allow spam hits that sitemeter doesn't register. Wish they had an ignore option built in.
Instead, the annoying new interface makes it hard to do layouts in a WYSIWYG format. Progress!!!

1 comment:

SiGraybeard said...

Sitemeter was giving me one visitor a day for months, at a time when I was getting more comments than that (and only a tiny percentage ever comments). Is that what it's doing? In my case it was because I changed the page layout template.