Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I let a pollster slip through the cracks

I don't know why I don't try to answer more of the calls. For whatever reason, I took one Saturday*, and said my piece. I don't think they interpreted my answers correctly, but what the heck.

Question 1- Do you approve or disapprove of the job President Obama is doing?

Disapprove, that is a given.


Question 2- Are you going to vote for Obama, or Romney this fall?

None of the above, at this time.


Question 3- Are you going to vote for Boswell, or Latham (house)?

My answer confused the guy a little. It's a tossup. He counted it as none of the above, too.

Not really. As part of our depopulation (or just slow growth) we are losing a rep, so we have two incumbents running in one district. And Boswell actually does give a rip about gun rights- he did vote to hold Holder in contempt, after all. And there is the whole whipping ass thing he did during the home invasion that included the anti-gun freaks worst nightmare- a gun was pointed at people, no good guys died, and the crime was thwarted by the introduction of the self defense weapon.

Going to have to think this one over.

* It was from the Republican Party of Iowa. Don't think they liked my answers. Well, too bad- get a better ticket, or grow a spine on issues other than the economy. The VP better not be a drone hack.

No comments: