Sunday, July 15, 2012

0bama Channels Elizabeth Warren and Karl Marx

From his little speech yesterday:

-blah, blah, bah, Marxist screed, I rule, stole this quote from Liz Warren.....
I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service.-


Wow, that's how fires were fought for years. Why do you think they are often called companies? And private fire insurance paid companies to put out fires. Can't say that I mind local government running fire departments*, but a little historical acknowledgement would be nice. Otherwise, this is almost a carbon copy of Warren's "All Your Base Belong to US" speech. That just pisses me off to no end. The elitist smarm dripping from his and Fauxhontas' speeches rubs my rhubarb the wrong way. PEOPLE WHO PAID TAXES DID ALL THOSE THINGS, NOT GOVERNMENT. Sorry about the yelling. End of discussion. Our government is of the people, by the people, for the people. Not your benevolent Big Brother. Or your vote buying piggybank. (it torques me off when the stupid party does it too)


*Last time I checked there was no federal fire fighting, save forest fires. We don't pay a penalty tax if we don't buy firefighting insurance. And I realize there is a ton of fed money paid out for firefighting.

Added: Marko states it far better than I ever could.

No comments: