Monday, November 12, 2012

As the news spins

So the angle of the Petraeus women story is going to be "open secret." And I heard that on Fox News Radio at 5am this morning, not on MSNBC. An open secret that the FBI had to investigate.

The story also serves to remind the country that Diane "all your guns are belong to me" Feinstein is the head of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

“The FBI has briefed me now. I actually wish we had been briefed a little bit earlier. … We received no advanced notice. It was like a lightning bolt,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat and chairwoman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, told “Fox News Sunday.”


I'm glad that she is on top of this stuff, not running around bragging about banning guns again. Oh, wait....

Addeed: I guess FBI employees warned actual Congresscritters last month.

No comments: