Saturday, November 3, 2012

Not to repeat myself

Re this post. This pic was taken at the Adventureland gunshow around 2pm today. Normally the parking lot where the Dodge with the trailer is parked is full, as are the lot to the right and far lot on a Saturday.
Prices last night seemed normal to slightly high- i.e. no screaming deals. The guys with ammo seemed to sell 5.56 at $185/500 just fine. Saw my first M&P Shield. It didn't follow me home for $449. My wife was mumbling something about a pink gun, guess she didn't see the pink M&P15/22. Not like I would have stopped her from buying it....

And everyone and his dog had 5.45 Russian ammo. Weird how stuff suddenly appears everywhere at the same time....

I might swing in on Sunday to check for deals. No one had powder or brass that I wanted at prices that made sense.

No comments: