Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Funshow

Now that was a properly busy show. I arrived 40 minutes after the opening. Ended up parking outside the fairgrounds. The line was out the door and to the first parking lot. Took between 10 to 15 minutes to actually get in, and they had 2 people taking money instead of the usual 1. Found what I was looking for this time- primers, powder, and a sight tool. I could not find the guy who had the old, stanky A2 stripped upper (I have a plan) and did not feel like looking down every single row to find him. Also picked up some Froglube from this guy.

The flashlight there is the extent of my Black Friday door shopping. It is a Ruger branded 540 lumen LED. The only downside is that it takes C batteries instead of 123. And the beer was brought to me by a friend in from Michigan. Fairly tasty.

No comments: