Sunday, September 9, 2012

Range trip

Went shooting with Ace. I should never hand him my guns. He makes them look like bullseye pistols.

 Not sure what he is pointing out here, think it was a g27 group. The top right left was his group with my M&P 357. Full house carry load. Even his LCP group was tight. For an LCP. Or he is pointing out one of his groups with the AR. He did shoot it semi rested once. He's a better rifleman than me, too.


Shot about 170 through the fugly painted gun. Not all in a row, but all mags shot fairly quickly- over 15 minutes or less. No paint burned off. Got the barrel up to 300 degrees. Non-contact thermometer. The MOE handguard was around 140, that may been from the sun. 100 Fiocchi. Shot great. Buy more will I. Also ran some reloads, and new S&B that the 11.5 doesn't like and won't lock back on. The gun ran perfect on some Tula 55 grain I had laying around. Go figure.




We shot both targets, anyway, I did, with the AR. Sometimes back and forth. And sometimes, I'll admit, just shot the gun in the general direction of the targets to get the job done.

Here's me blathering:

No comments: