Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gun shop stories

One of the bed wetters from the Obama shop stopped in to Rhine last week. He was asking questions about where to advertise, etc. Then he noticed the SCAR in 308 on the wall.

"What is THAT. What do you use that for?"

Heh.

I do have to say, for all the talk of Mosins drying up, I've been finding better and better samples when I do find them. Not all beat to hell like some of the Chinese m44's that are out there.



It's almost like all the crappy ones went first, and now they are reaching the boxes that were packed away in the corner.



I'll try not to molest this one. It is purdy.

4 comments:

JD said...

So what was the response about the SCAR?

JD Rush said...

SCARring bed wetting liberals, of course.

JD said...

What's the 17 going for?

JD Rush said...

I could not afford it, so I just drooled on it. Call them and ask. 762sass.com.