Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Brown Truck will have something for me soon

Hopefully it isn't just the minor part I ordered with the upper......

 I thought about doing a series of pics detailing the build, but I had it together before I remembered the camera.
Poor lower looks all sad and lonely. Maybe I'll take pics of the headspace checks. That reminds me, I need to start soaking the BCG in lube....

Oh, I plan to make the curtains match the drapes on this one. Without spray paint. Just can't decide on what stock to choose. There are too many choices within a few dollars of each other.

6 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

You can take your BCG apart, heatis in the oven to about 153 degrees and then cover real good with that frog lube and let it dry do the same thing to the inside of your upper and you'll have some of the best lube you can ever get.

Robert Fowler said...

You can take your BCG apart, heatis in the oven to about 153 degrees and then cover real good with that frog lube and let it dry do the same thing to the inside of your upper and you'll have some of the best lube you can ever get.

Robert Fowler said...

You can take your BCG apart, heatis in the oven to about 153 degrees and then cover real good with that frog lube and let it dry do the same thing to the inside of your upper and you'll have some of the best lube you can ever get.

Robert Fowler said...

3 of the same post? I was using my phone so who knows what happened.

JD Rush said...

My phone double and triple taps sometimes. Has to do with clicking the done button then publish. I could turn the lame ass WV on. Naw, just kidding. The only thing WV keeps out nowadays is the damn robots.

JD Rush said...

Oops I meant the only thing I keeps out is the people who want to comment.